2014 – The amazing transition from the church to The Kingdom of God – 2020THOMAS SPENCER – A Trusted Voice in a Fragile World – An Apostle of those with like faith – The Bible Guy – Ambassador of Heaven with the Ministry of Reconciliation.
The Bible Guy Timeline:
1958 – Born in Iola Kansas with three older brothers and deceased younger sister
1964 – 1970 Lincoln Grade School
TheBibleGuy – Early Years
1958 – When I was born I was named Thomas Joseph Spencer and rightfully so. My grandmother was a God follower: God fearing, Bible believing and Holy Ghost led. My Mom and dad were God Rejecters, although later in life I had the honor to lead them to the saving power of Jesus. Therefore my name Thomas Joseph comes in two parts and in this order:
– Thomas: not in origin a given name but an epithet of the apostle who initially doubted the resurrected Jesus, thus the title “Doubting Thomas” or one who will not believe until he sees the proof; a seeker of truth until he finds it. Also means twin; one who walks in a dual role or one who changes from one belief to another.
– Joseph: “God will increase” “from the prison to the palace” “highly favored” The eleventh son of Jacob but Rachel’s first; because of jealousy, he was sold into slavery and reported to his father that he had died. As a slave in Egypt, Joseph established and prospered Potiphar’s house, as a prisoner established and prospered the King’s prison and because God revealed dreams and gave interpretations to him, he became an advisor to the pharaoh and established a plan and even prospered Egypt in a seven year famine plus his family, whom he was eventually reconciled with, as his brothers came to Egypt for help.
– Sir name Spencer: origin traced directly to the French Robert d’Abbetot listed in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Robert le Dispenser, possibly one of the Norman knights who fought alongside William the Conqueror in the defeat of Harold II, King of England at the Battle of Hastings in 1066. The official appointment as Royal “Dispencier” sometimes expressed more grandly as “Royal Steward”, “King’s Steward” or “Lord Steward”. Spelling later changed to Spencer “a dispenser of provisions”.
The Fearful Years
1970 – 1973 Iola Junior High School, worked at Spencer & Son’s local clothing store until 1977
1973 – 1976 Iola High School
At age 5 my younger sister Patricia died at birth and I had been raped repeatedly by my dad’s step brother (my baby sitter) I watched my dog run to me across the street only to see her smashed by a speeding car and I had already attended an open-casket funeral. A spirit of depression was in my home along with an unhealthy fear of death.
In my back yard at age 9 or 10 I asked God if He was really real, a familiar Kansas sunbeam came piercing through the clouds (this was the first time I had been blessed with a beam of light) God Is!
1974 – It took a few years to understand how to have a relationship with this Real God. It was through Jesus His Son, I found Truth and was Born Again; a transition started. Becoming a disciple of Jesus, the Establisher Joseph started taking center stage and Thomas started replacing doubt with Truth and Faith. Spencer? “Dispencier”? Disperser of goods? There was an anointing on me of redistributing large quantities of American surplus to those in need.
1977 – Ordained into ministry in Kansas, worked at Iola Assembly of God, finished Allen County Junior College in Iola
1980 – Finished College in Springfield Missouri; SMSU and Evangel Bible
1981 – Ministered full time to 22 denominational youth groups in San Diego California
1986 – Switched to “Word of Faith” Ministered full time with Home Group development in Spokane Washington,
1987 – Established several businesses in Washington State
1988 – Established a 30 member Home Group in Kent Washington
1989 – Hired by Casey Treat to lead 250 Home Groups in Western Washington
1990 – 1991 help to establish three new ministries from Casey Treat Ministries
1992 – Understood his specific calling as an Establisher
1993 – Established a House Ministry in Washington, launched from Casey’s Ministry
1993 – 1998 Established 30 “House Ministries” in Washington State: Federal Way, Kent, Burien, Puyallup, Edgewood, and Tacoma’s; North Side, Old Town, Hill Top and Pacific Ave Washington
1997 – Prayed the prayer of Nehemiah 9 over Tacoma and then was instructed by the Lord to “Glean” what he could and flee Tacoma WA
1998 – Published first book The Church What is it (almost got it right).
1999 – The House Ministry was dismantled
1993 – 1998 writing the book “The Church What is it?” (I almost got it right) established “House to House” Ministry in Western Washington,
1999 – After 25 years of trying to “prove” religion to be “right” only to discover a deceptive “form of godliness” but no power. Renouncing building & temple ministry going strictly “House to House” and diving deep into the True Word, Will and Way of God almighty!
Y2K – Test Run of the End of the World, a personal purge and refined by fire.
2000 – For me a Biblical “Job’s Trial” losing everyone and everything: wife of 20 years, children, ministry, lands, houses, business, finances, friends, reputation, identity…
2001 – As the tragedy of “911” was happening in New York and then the rebuilding, God was rebuilding me with the pure gold left in me after His refining fire burnt the hay, wood & stubble. Remarried; experiencing True Love and Passion for the first time in my life and 13 years of restoration and “testing” the Truths of the Word of God in our lives!
2001 – Remarried and started six years of healing and restoration
2003 – Established TheBibleGuy.com & TheBibleGuy Blog
2006 – Called to re-enter Tacoma Washington after 10 years
2006 – Experienced restoration with a ministry team in Tacoma
2007 – The Holy Spirit rekindled the “Flame” for small group discipleship.
2009 – Participating in a first time Shelby Kennedy Foundation National Bible Bee. Our little group placed 3 youth out of 17,000 in the finals in Washington DC!
2011 – 2013 Continued in business, built our new house and started a new small group, revised The Church What is it to – Church What it is & is not. (Almost got it right again, but not quit) Three year study on the book of Daniel with the book of Revelation, discerning the End Time Prophecies. 2014 – (February 3) celebrating 14,245 Days with Jesus! Republishing Ira Surface’s 1920 book with Last Days Time Line: The First & Last.
Rewrote the book The Church what is it to The Church what is is and is not (again, almost got it right, getting closer)!
Rejoicing with 14,245 days of walking with Jesus
– Today an Apostle to those of like faith, blessed with all of God’s provisions establishing the Truth that had been sought after, found and proven. Today a trusted voice, a servant of Jesus handing out the proper amount of food at the proper time until my Master calls me home.
– Today the pulling back of the veil that separates the natural from the super-natural. It all makes sense now: from the Book of Daniel to the Book of Revelation; understanding Jewish & Gentile scriptures, calendars, moons, feasts and the difference of the rapture of The Bride of Christ and The Second Coming of Christ.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T2qPByOCAe8" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Video Clip of – Revelation Chapter four – The calling up of The Bride of Christ!
2015 – Finished Discipleship Material: The Arrival Kit with 70 video teaching clips on YouTube. Looking everyday for Jesus to part the clouds & to hear His Voice like a trumpet say: “Come up here” then to observe the dead in Christ as they rise first & then the amazing event of joining them in the clouds with Jesus Revelation Chapter 4
The year 2020 – What happened to the Church Book that I almost got right?
All these years I was trying to fit the church into the Kingdom of God, now I understand it does not fit, it never did and never will. I was taught without question, that the church and The Kingdom of God were the same. Well they are not! Our most patience Father God has brought amazing Truth on the subject and I have done my best to reveal to you what has been shown me.
2022 FREE launch of The Teaching Ministry of Thomas Spencer
The Amazing Transition from the church to The Kingdom of God continues!