- Teaching Ministry of Thomas Spencer
- Please click subscribe, I am trying to pass all social media, thanks.
TRUTH WAR PART ONE – LAWLESSNESS ONE ALREADY AT WORK
As Kingdom People following Jesus we need to ask these questions
1. Do you believe that absolute truth exists?
I am talking about a standard of truth that you can put on a balance scale to weigh, measure, test, and prove if something is true or not.
2. Do you think the society and culture you are living in today believes in, or even cares about absolute truth?
- Could this be what Isaiah 5:20 was referring to?
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
- Could this be what Paul was referring to recorded in 2 Corinthians 11:214
For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
- Could this be what Jesus was referring to, recorded in Matthew 6:22-23?
The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
As Kingdom People following Jesus; to discern the times and navigate 2022 we must realize that the dark world culture we live in HAS NO CONCERN FOR THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING! We will: live, function, minister, and operate with less drama, heartbreak, and with more productivity if we can remove the expectation that non-believers are seeking truth.
2 Thessalonians 2:7 The spirit of lawlessness already at work in this world (and every human under its influence) hates truth, these are an enemy of truth and are out to destroy truth.
John 3:19-21 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed…
Where is OUR hope?
We love the Truth! We RUN to the light! John 3:21 … But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.
1. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
2. John 16:15-17 “If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
3. John 17:17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
Thomas Spencer – TheBibleGuyBlog.com
Click for PART TWO