- Kingdom People Newsletter – August 2020 updated June 2022
- Primarily to the Gentiles of the USA
- Inability to reason, a state of disorder due to a disregard of the law.
- No community standard of right or wrong.
chaos, confusion, disarray, disorder, disorderliness, disorganization, disruption, disturbance, havoc, riot, strife, turbulence, turmoil, unrest, upheaval, rebellion, uprising
- Opposite of Lawlessness
rightfulness, peacefulness, quiet, tranquility, law, law-abiding, legality, legitimacy, rule, calmness, harmony, order, orderliness, peace, peacefulness, quiet, tranquility
The Starting Point
For lawlessness to start there must first be a “law” that people could practice lawfulness. Did you get that? Where did lawfulness start?
In the beginning God…Genesis 1:1
So He declared to you His covenant which He commanded you to perform, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone. Deuteronomy 4:13
…for when Gentiles, who do not have the (written) law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the (written) law, are a law to themselves, who show the work of the law written in their hearts… Romans 2:14-15
…I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts... Hebrews 8:10
I love this phrase:
Kingdom People Today
We Kingdom People see and discern lawlessness EVERYWHERE: government, military, religion, media, law enforcement, medical field, financial market, secret societies, schools, youth clubs, homes…
- First, for us – we know that the law is good if ones uses it lawfully, knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless… 1 Timothy 1:8-9
- Second, people are not our enemy – …we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:2
- Third – ...now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the Ekklesia (those called out of Satan’s kingdom of darkness into Jesus’ Kingdom of Light) to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places…Ephesians 3:10
Thomas Spencer – TheBibleGuy.com
2 thoughts on “Intro – War on Truth, Lawlessness”