Click here for video
Level One: The Word of God is…
LESSON ONE: Treasure Hunting Intro
THIS IS THE WRITTEN MANUSCRIPT OF THE VIDEO
What we call the Bible is a book with amazing words verbally handed down 6000 years ago and written down starting around 5000 years ago. It was translated into Greek language, which is believed to be the most beautiful, powerful, and precise language we have ever had on earth. 500 years ago it was translated into English with the latest discovery of original manuscripts just 75 years ago. Wow! That is pretty recent.
- Words are so powerful that when used with humor we have laughed so hard that tears flowed down our faces to the point we could not breathe.
- Words told around a campfire so scary we had trouble sleeping.
- Words written down in a declaration that has brought forth a war between nations.
- Words of the heart written and spoken with such deep passion that lovers have joined themselves together in the bond of marriage forever.
- Words formed together to create lies against another that hurt far worse than being struck with a weapon. Thus the saying by novelist and playwright Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839 “The pen is mightier than the sword.”
- Words, the very thing we use to communicate everything from legal documents to giving directions to the nearest market.
But what about words used in the Bible, called the Word of God. The Bible has been printed over 5 Billion times and as of 1995, it is the number one best selling book in the world. What is it about the words in this book that seem to mess with our lives?
The Bible is like a library of 66 separate books, written by more than forty authors over a period of 1500 years. Each one of these authors confessing they were only co-authors, as they were inspired by God to write.
For a treasure hunter, the amazing thing is that none of the 66 books contradict the others, all the while revealing a well mapped out plan for mankind to have a loving relationship with our creator who said we may call Him Father God!
WHO IS THE BIBLE GUY?
My name is Thomas Spencer I am one of many Bible Guys who has the honor to be your Treasure Hunting partner and tour guide through this amazing mapped out plan called The Bible, The Written Word of God. Over the last fifty years I have discovered Seven Keys that help unlock the understanding of the Bible as a whole. To lay a foundation for these Seven Keys we must first grasp the idea that the words in The Bible are different than any other words in any other books. These words are eternal.
Go to Lesson One the Word of God is eternal.
GETTING READY FOR Through The Bible Level One
If you have any questions or just want to say “Hi” click my Email: TheBibleGuy1@Gmail.com
KNOWING THE AUTHOR OF THE BIBLE:
The very fact that you are taking this course would imply that at some point and time you have had an encounter with Jesus the Christ, the Son of the Living and One True God. It would also imply that you want to grow deeper in your relationship with Jesus. I try not to assume anything so if this is not the case and you do not have a relationship with Jesus, I would be honored if you would click the following link so I could introduce you to Him.
Accepting Jesus, the only way to eternal life with Him.
TREASURE HUNTING TOOLS:
These are the Treasure Hunt tools I recommend, click & purchase here:
- (NKJV) New King James Version Note taking Bible which has wide margins to write notes.
- Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible.
- CLIPCLICK writing pen that does not “bleed through” the page.
- Bible Guy Notebook to document your journey.
- Colored pencil to highlight your Bible. The Bible Guy color code for this passage is GREEN for Mysteries, Locks & Keys.
TUTORIALS coming soon!
Using the New King James Version (NKJV) Note taking Bible ISBN 9789-1-4336-4304-0.
Using the New Strong’s Concordance of the Bible ISBN 07852-5055-7 (hardcover).
Using the Pentel 8 Color Mechanical Bible Marking Pencil.
Using the ClipClicks 1.0 mm non-bleed black ink pen.
Using the Bible Guy Notebook.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
I read a statement written in the early 1800’s by Lewis Carrol and it messed with my life:
These Bible Guy Studies are designed to help you take inventory and understand who you are, where you are, where you want to be and to help set a specific course for your desired destination. We do not need to wander around in a “hit & miss” kind of life anymore.
THROUGH THE BIBLE
LEVEL ONE -THE WORD OF GOD IS…
LESSON ONE – TREASURE HUNTING INTRO!
Today I completed gathering my Treasure Hunting Tools:
- (NKJV) New King James Version Note taking Bible.
- Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible.
- CLIPCLICK non-bleed writing pen.
- Bible Guy Notebook.
- Colored pencil to highlight.